The System provides the ability to send out Push Notifications to mobile devices as well as your website (device agnostic).
There are three main types of Push Notifications, namely:
- Bulk Push Notifications - Send out a notification to a group of people which is useful for marketing and broadcasts.
- Transactional Push Notifications - Send out an individual notification to a specific person. For example: “Your invoice is due”. See Documentation
- Push Notifications in a Workflow - Similar to Transactional Push, but it can be part of a workflow with other types of messages.
The basic overview of how you will set up Push Notifications is the following:
- Set up a specific push notifications list in the System
- Add our SDK to your app/website.
- Get people to subscribe through our SDK on your app/website
- Send out a bulk push notification to a group of people / send out an individual push notification to a single person
- Web Push Documentation
- Firebase App Implementation No-SDK Documentation
- Android SDK Documentation [Deprecated]
- Xamarin (Android Only) SDK Documentation [Deprecated]
- How do I add contacts to a Workflow that has Push Notifications?
- How do I send a Transactional Push Notification?